MBB Size Guide
All our shoes use Asian sizing, on this page you will find our sizing chart that shows you the MBB/Asian size and the corresponding centimeter foot length.Please be aware that although we endeavor to provide you with the most accurate information the below tables should be consider guides only. Should you be unhappy with the fit upon receiving your new MBB shoes, you can return unworn items for an exchange to a different size within 14 days of purchase, refer to our Terms and Conditions
for more details.
For those unsure of your size, here’s an easy way to find it:
- All you need is a ruler, a pen and a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on the ground. Wearing a similar pair of socks or stockings to those you will wear with your new shoes, stand on the paper with your weight slightly forward to make sure your foot is flat.
- Draw a line behind your heel and another line in front of your longest toe. Don’t worry; it’s common to have one foot longer than the other, so use the longer foot to measure.
- Measure the distance between lines in centimeter.
- Find your measurement on the size chart above to figure out the best fit. Round up if your size falls in between.
International Size Chart
For our international customers we have provide guide of international shoe sizes and the equivalent cm size. This should be used as a GUIDE ONLY
to determine what size you should be ordering. We recommend though measuring your foot for the most accurate size, see details above on how to do this.